Social Skills and Communication Fun Group
- AGES: 3 – 4 years-old (need to be potty-trained)
- GROUP SIZE LIMIT: 5 Children
- TIMES: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
- DAYS: Monday and Wednesday
- STARTS: Once there are 5 enrolled children
- ENDS: TBD
- TOTAL SESSIONS: 6 sessions (12 hours)
- FACILITATOR: Experienced Speech-Language Pathologist
Overview of the summer program: This program will consist of working with children on 1) learning expected social and behavior skills, 2) pre-literacy (e.g., fostering a love of books, print awareness, playing with sounds) categories, rhyming, story-telling, and acting out daily activities (e.g., cooking food), This will be done through fun, interactive, and engaging activities facilitated by a licensed speech-language pathologist. Activities include child-centered play, group reading, singing, role-playing, arts & crafts, and more!
Cost: $250 / child – total of 6 sessions (12 hours)
Please give us a call to complete your registration.