Join Our Team
Are You Interested in Joining the Therapy Care Team?
Welcome to Therapy Care! We have been providing clinical services since 1990. That’s right, 28 years. We’ve learned a few things during that time which help us be a great place to work.
Therapy Care attracts the best and brightest clinicians, those with both brains and heart, experience and inspiration. And yet, beyond those common qualities, there is no typical Therapy Care employee. We are as diverse as the clinical challenges you will face during your career.
Our Physical therapists boast a variety of backgrounds, interests, and perspectives. At Therapy Care we embrace collaboration and diversity as we know it creates a vibrant environment to work and inspires world class clinical services.
Compensation & Benefits
Therapy Care offers customized compensation packages for each individual employee. Compensations vary based on experience, education, employment setting, and location.
- Excellent Compensation
- Paid Non-clinical Time (travel time, scheduling, etc.)
- Flexible Schedule (you can make your own)
- Group Health Benefits (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401k Savings Plan & Free Financial Planner
- AD&D and Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Life Insurance
- CF Mentorship Program
- Mentorship/Training Program
- License/Professional Org Reimbursemen
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Company Provided Continuing Education Courses
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Resource Library
- Assessment Materials & Testing Kits
- Direct Deposit
- Local Supervisors
- Corporate Discounts
- Professional Liability ($2m/$5m coverage)
- Referral Bonuses
PATH to Success
Therapy Care invites you to join our team and understand how we can ignite your career through our “PATH to Success” program. If you are a recent college graduate (or will be soon), this program is for you! We will provide you specific guidance and direction in pursuit of your individual career goals.
P – Learn to become a PARTNER
- IFSP and IEP teams
- Families and caregivers
- Medical and rehabilitation teams
A – Become ACCOMPLISHED in your field
- Deliver the highest clinical standard of care
- Have the latest knowledge of clinical techniques and strategies
- Develop programs which incorporate the knowledge of all patient care team members
T – Become TRAINED in a specialized area
- We are committed to continuing education
- We encourage our therapists to always be in pursuit of growing their clinical skills
- We offer many internal and external continued education opportunities
H – Learn to HELP
- Parents and caregivers
- Assist administrators and medical staff
- Remediate the difference in you patient
Values & Culture
With our patients, clients and employees at our core, we will pursue these values:
- A culture of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome.
- Committed to meeting each of our patients unique needs with the highest quality of care possible.
- Client satisfaction and clinical outcomes are the hallmark by which we measure our success.
- Committed to continuously improving our client care through research and evidence based methodologies.
- Connect with our patients, clients and each other transparently, with dignity, respect and professionalism.
- We are performance driven, through the lens of humanity, compassion, equality and respect.
- Find new ways to grow our company and each other.
Contact Therapy Care to Apply!
If you think you’d be a good fit for our team of dedicated and compassionate therapists, technicians, and aids, what are you waiting for? Don’t hesitate to reach out, you might just be our next rockstar. Contact Therapy Care in Batavia, IL today at (630) 761-0900 or submit the form and your resume below. We look forward to hearing from you!