Special Education Services
Our mission is to help students through their developmental stages within their educational environments. With our services and academic support your program will be prepared to meet the broad spectrum of your student population needs. Therapy Care recognizes the profound impact innovative programs and passionate clinicians can have on each of your students’ development. We take great pride helping our academic partners provide the most clinically advanced services based on current research and evidence-based practices.
Therapy Care provides services to students enrolled in public, private, and charter schools/districts, magnet schools, regional educational centers, intermediate units, special education cooperatives, juvenile justice and educational centers, community programs, early intervention and in-home programs.
Finding talented, reliable clinicians is time consuming and resource demanding (intensive). Ensuring the individuals are the right fit for your organization can be even more difficult. Therapy Care removes the administrative burden of finding and retaining the most talented professionals and provides this service efficiently, cost effectively and focused on each of our academic clients’ unique needs.
Therapy Care can provide specialists to fill one position or implement a fully managed department with interim or long-term leadership.
- Speech-language pathologists
- Occupational therapists
- Physical therapists
- SLPAs, COTAs, PTAs
- Behavioral specialists
- Social workers
- School nurses
- Special education teachers
- Perm/Interim Director Special Education
- Perm/Interim Asst. Dir. Special Education
- Perm/Interim Department Supervisors
We Provide Academic Services!
We take great pride in helping our academic partners address their challenges. Meeting your district’s goals through efficient and economically sensible clinical services is the hallmark by which we measure our success. Contact us today At Batavia, IL Centre for more information.
Additional Clinical Services
- Developmental screenings
- Bilingual evaluations
- Compensatory services
- Homebound services
- Assistant and clinical fellow supervision
- Develop and implement faculty training
- Assess caseloads and service delivery models
- Recommend appropriate faculty resources per caseloads
- Parent education through individual and group meetings
Administrative Support Services
Therapy Care can provide your administration 30 years of experience, insights and expertise in academic settings. Founded by an educator and a clinician, Therapy Care’s depth and breadth of knowledge as an independent partner and advisor is unmatched. Our support services focus on strategies to improve your student service programs with emphasis on optimization of your financial resources through fiscally responsible practices.
Together we will define your administrative challenges, specify goals, and work closely together to develop strategies for effective, outcome-driven solutions. We will build the skill-sets your administration needs to encourage informed decision making, and create a culture that supports the improvement of your student programs.
Some of the strategies we can help you with include:
- Special Education Program design
- Service delivery models assessment
- Staffing level assessment
- Optimal use of paraprofessionals and assistants
- Caseload assessment
- Caseload Management Strategies
- Management and professional development program development
- Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- Regulatory and compliance strategies
- Transition Services
- Establishing student/individual outcomes and metrics
- Family education programs
Why Therapy Care
Therapy Care provides a breadth of services focused on cost savings and strategies to improve your student services programs.
We take great pride in helping our academic partners address their challenges. Meeting your district’s goals though efficient and economically sensible clinical services are the hallmark by which we measure our success.
Therapy Care challenges the current norm and encourages our clinicians to seamlessly integrate into your district faculty, academic committees and district activities. We use the most up to date service delivery models and provide our clinicians opportunities to advance their knowledge in each of their fields and specialties. Therapy Care is a vested partner and our clinicians a vital asset to your district.
- We have a proven track record of providing exceptional clinicians and effective administrative support.
- We encourage our employees and administrators to engage our clinicians as employees and have them participate in multidisciplinary committees, district training and other school functions and events.
- We provide ongoing continuing education to ensure our clinicians are using the most current clinical techniques and service elivery models.
- We are not a staffing agency – we are an employer, we operate our own clinics and we invest in the careers of our employees.
- Therapy Care is committed to improving the lives of children, families and the communities in which we provide services.