I hope this letter finds you and your family in good spirits and even better health.
As we are easing back into our routines, you will find many things have changed. One thing that has not changed is our commitment to your safety. As always, we wish to ensure your experience here is as comfortable and safe as possible.
Some changes that you may notice at your next visit allow us to comply with the centers for disease control recommendations for healthcare facilities. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. They include:
- Our office staff will communicate with you 1 day prior to your appointment where we will ask you screening questions. You will be asked these same questions on the day of your appointment when you arrive.
- Appointments times will be spaced out to allow for additional cleaning and disinfecting. All surfaces, treatment areas, treatment equipment, floors, bathrooms, door knobs, light switches, mats and surfaces will be treated with medical grade disinfectant FDA approved to neutralize viruses such as COVID-19.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your car and CHECK IN BY PHONE (630) 761-0900 x2. When it is time for your appointment, one of our staff members will come to your car to ask you the screening questions below, take your temperature and bring you into the clinic.
- Do you have a fever or respiratory symptoms such as a cough or shortness of breath?
- Have you had close contact or suspected exposure to anyone with diagnosed or believed to be positively diagnosed with COVID-19 ?
- Your temperature will be taken by a No-Touch forehead thermometer. A fever above 100.4F will require you to reschedule your appointment.
- Except for your own personal water bottle, inhaler or other medically necessary devices/medications, please leave all personal belongings in your car.
- Anyone entering the clinic will be required to wear a mask at all times which covers your nose and mouth. If you forget your mask, a disposable one will be provided to you. We know masks can be uncomfortable so we welcome you to step outside for a few minutes if needed, but masks will be required again upon reentering the clinic.
- To limit the number of people in the clinic, we ask that only the patient enter the facility. Should a patient require a caregiver, parent or guardian, we ask that only one person accompany the patient being treated.
- Everyone will be required to wash their hands or apply hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the clinic.
Thank you for being our patient an helping us navigate through this time. We value and appreciate the trust and confidence you have in our office.
The Therapy Care and AccuCare Staff